All good marketing is social, regardless of the tactics and channels. Marketing is about people, customer satisfaction, relevance and goals. A truly holistic and customer-centric approach is a must. That’s what we stand for. Welcome to the (soon to be entirely revamped) Social Marketing Forum.
People’s behavior is more important than ever. That’s not a contradiction: customers define whether you will succeed and digital technologies enable them to. They are informed and, indeed, empowered. Marketers need an integrated approach revolving around the customer while looking at the intent, emotional triggers and social behavior of their customers in the broadest sense.
That’s what Social Marketing Forum wants to teach marketing professionals by offering:
- The data, tips and insights on our blog.
- A rapid growing LinkedIn community of marketers.
- New initiatives through the course of 2013 (stay tuned via Twitter).
Do you believe in a people-centric and integrated marketing/business approach or want to share your questions and insights?
- Join us on LinkedIn
- Subscribe to our newsletter (and read why you really should)!
- Become one of our guest bloggers.
Stay tuned for (much) more in 2013.